Without Development Management a client can find that a project
can become cumbersome and consuming which takes away much needed time and resource from their normal daily requirements.
The Development Manager role manages and delivers the
clients expectations of a project.
Our team can remove the burden by delivering a hands-on approach
throughout the project, through a single point of contact.
• Agree a clients brief for the delivery of a project
• Interface with all stakeholders to agree roles and responsibilities
• Produce the master project programme
• Manage and chair principal meetings to ensure team performance is reviewed
and potential improvements
...identified and implemented
• Monitor and manage project fees and payments
• Liasing extensively with third parties
• Manage the discharge of all required obligations of third party approved bodies
• Maintain detailed reports dependent upon the stage of a project
• Co-ordinate and produce the overall development risk register
• Attend and monitor site progress with a hands-on approach
Cost Management insures projects do not become an ever moving
target with no certainty or control. Our team can deliver a realistic whilst productive approach ensuring a robust and deliverable project.
The Cost Managers role is to provide realism to a project.
• Provide realistic cost advice and budgets
• Produce detailed cost plans and analysis
• Instigate cost control procedures
• Undertake regular cost reviews used to manage development
of design parameters
• Identify risks and variances which cannot be contained within
agreed cost budgets
• Prepare enquiry and contract documentation
• Preparation and agreement of contract sums and expenditure
• Production of contract valuations and review variations
Preparation and submission of cost reporting comparing
actual estimates against target costs
• Provide true commercial advice, whether positive or negative,
in order to protect our clients interests
• Integrity when providing cost advice, which is critical as part
of our service
Without Project Management projects can be tedious and can create
unnecessary concern. Our team can deliver a proactive and dynamic service ensuring a true value service is provided.
The Project Managers role is to provide a structure for the delivery
of a project, whilst ensuring the correct decisions are made.
• Establish and maintain overall control
• Establish lines of communication between project teams
• Produce and agree overall programme for project delivery
• Manage and agree stakeholder duties
• Monitor site works against time and quality
• Provide employers agent services in accordance with preferred
• Produce and issue reports identifying project issues to the client
• Manage the close-out of a project including outstanding snagging
Establish single point of contact with client
• Coordinate and chair project meetings
Without Estate Management projects can become mismanaged
and costly once handed back to the client. Our team can provide a structured service and plan which will allow an asset once
completed to maintain its full potential.
The Estate Management role ensures that a building is maintained
and managed cost effectively and to a high standard.
• Meet and support core primary business needs
• Provide and monitor robust but realistic maintenance budgets
• Arrange and manage day-to-day maintenance, repair and cleaning
of a site
• Manage all accounts including negotiating contracts and matters
in respect of payment
• Order and maintain all office, health, safety and welfare and
• Provide and supervise security and other on-site staff and visiting contractors
• Maintain all health and safety procedures and equipment required
for a site
• Maintaining and updating as necessary the Health & Safety File
and all O & M manuals
• Meet and greet visiting prospective tenants and conduct site tours as necessary
• Manage interface with existing tenants and provide a single point
We also offer such bespoke services as:
- Fund Monitoring
- Due Diligence
- Life Cycle Costing
- Programme Management
- Risk Management
- Move Management
- Quality Monitoring
- Expert Witness
- Design Management
March 28 2013
Manchester Pop Up Cathedral Completed
Innov8 Development Solutions assist Nikal Special Projects in delivery of the temporary Pop Up Cathedral
August 02 2012
Change of Use, Birmingham
Innov8 have been appointed to drive a planning application to convert existing retail space into residential units within the existing Hive development in central Birmingham.
August 02 2012
Cathedral Park, Wells
Innov8 Development Solutions have been appointed to undertake the PM & QS role for the enablement of a 20,000 square foot office development at Cathedral Park, Wells in Somerset.
June 21 2012
David Lewis Centre
Innov8 have been appointed to undertake a £750,000 extension and refurbishment to a 12 bed residential building at the David Lewis Centre in Great Warford. Work is due to commence on site in September 2012
June 21 2012
St Peter's CE Primary, Farnworth
Innov8 Development Solutions have commenced the Post Contract stage of a £1.85m extension and refurbishment to St Peter's Church of England Primary School in Farnworth. Commencement on site is due on the 9th July.
June 21 2012
New Development Management Appointment
Innov8 Development Solutions have been appointed as Development Managers to co ordinate the delivery of planning permission on a 6 acre site for residential use.
April 19 2012
Innov8 Development Solutions have continued their strong relationship with Construction Pool by sponsoring the last event held at Dukes 92 Castlefield, Manchester which took place on 18 April 2012. We will continue to work and be involved with Construction Pool throughout 2012 to build on our strong network throughout the North-West.